We are grateful to SerpApi for providing some of the data mining services used to produce this list.
1. Sim H, ..., Kim J. Iroquois Homeobox Protein 2 Identified as a Potential Biomarker for Parkinson's Disease. Int J Mol Sci (2020 May 14)
2. Ho DH, ..., Seol W. LRRK2 impairs autophagy by mediating phosphorylation of leucyl-tRNA synthetase. Cell Biochem Funct (2018 Dec)
3. Son MY, ..., Kim J. Distinctive genomic signature of neural and intestinal organoids from familial Parkinson's disease patient-derived induced pluripotent stem cells. Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol (2017 Dec)
4. Ho DH, ..., Seol W. Leucine-Rich Repeat Kinase 2 (LRRK2) phosphorylates p53 and induces p21(WAF1/CIP1) expression. Mol Brain (2015 Sep 18)
5. Cooper O, ..., Isacson O. Pharmacological rescue of mitochondrial deficits in iPSC-derived neural cells from patients with familial Parkinson's disease. Sci Transl Med (2012 Jul 4)