1. Son MY, ..., Kim J. Distinctive genomic signature of neural and intestinal organoids from familial Parkinson's disease patient-derived induced pluripotent stem cells. Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol (2017 Dec)
2. Ho DH, ..., Seol W. LRRK2 impairs autophagy by mediating phosphorylation of leucyl-tRNA synthetase. Cell Biochem Funct (2018 Dec)
3. Cooper O, ..., Isacson O. Pharmacological rescue of mitochondrial deficits in iPSC-derived neural cells from patients with familial Parkinson's disease. Sci Transl Med (2012 Jul 4)
4. Ho DH, ..., Seol W. Leucine-Rich Repeat Kinase 2 (LRRK2) phosphorylates p53 and induces p21(WAF1/CIP1) expression. Mol Brain (2015 Sep 18)
5. Sim H, ..., Kim J. Iroquois Homeobox Protein 2 Identified as a Potential Biomarker for Parkinson's Disease. Int J Mol Sci (2020 May 14)
These publications were found using a combination of automated
searches and manual review. When possible, we show specific
identifiers, such as NHCDR cell line IDs, that were cited
in the text. In some cases, when no specific identifiers were found,
we instead show NHCDR-related terms. The terms are sometimes
provided in the form of Google Scholar queries that yield the publication, such as
"repository" "ninds" "ipsc" OR "fibroblast" (you can try this search
If you have access to the full text of the publication (we provide links when possible),
you can search the text for the IDs and/or terms to determine exactly how NHCDR resources
were used in the publication.
We are grateful to SerpApi for providing critical data mining services used to produce this list.
This collection was formerly maintained at the Coriell Repository. While some papers may still reference Coriell, the cell line resources they used are now maintained at the NHCDR.